PostSharp 6.1 significantly improves debugging experience and allows you to implement logging for distributed systems.
The feature list includes:
- Improved debugging experience, especially of async methods with aspects
- Semantic logging and statistical processing of log records
- Distributed logging: it became easier to make sense out of centralized logs
- Sampled logging: select which details to log and which to ignore
- Improvements in support for C# 7.3, .NET Standard and other fixes
For a detailed description of all new features, please read the release candidate announcement.
We hope you'll enjoy the improvements!