Metalama profits from the 15 years of experience the team gathered while developing and supporting the IL-based PostSharp, but is a completely new implementation based on 2022 .NET. Metalama will cover all use cases of PostSharp.IL without dragging the legacy.
Additionally, Metalama will have a comprehensive design-time experience and a broad platform support.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- How to eliminate boilerplate with code templates named aspects, so that you’re free for more meaningful development tasks.
- How to empower your team with custom code fixes and refactorings, to that you improve everyone’s productivity.
- How to validate your codebase against your own rules so that you can provide immediate feedback to your team members, make code reviews smoother, and improve the team’s alignment.
- What is the current development status and roadmap of Metalama.
- If and when you should migrate your code from PostSharp.IL.